Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cold as a witches tit.

It is so cold. Cold to the point that your body starts to hurt. Even my teeth are cold. I am bundled now in bed with turtle and tea, watching a documentary on Tom Petty. Oh I just love him so much.... "Oh, the days went slow, into the changing season Oh, out in the cold, for all the wrong reasons"

I headed to NYC today for an appointment with a kinesiologists (a movement doctor). He is a very fascinating man who picked and pulled my body for an hour. Overall I am open minded about it all and excited for my next appointment. Only downfall is how far it is. I have to say I have fallen out of love with NYC. I am just not a city girl, not that I ever was but I felt like it a bit in high school, maybe more Brooklyn. Everyone is moving so fast, I just want to stop them all and remind them to breathe.
But I was reminded about the perks of NYC, subway systems, hotdogs, the best pizza and grand central.




I will be headed to NYC again next week, maybe I will be a little bit warmer to it. Sorry New York City, I like your older brother upstate New York much more. It smells better.

I am heading to another city tomorrow, good old bean town. I am looking forward to seeing friends, eating twin donuts and dancing the night away. Not looking forward to red socks fans and again the cold.

Oh Spring and Summer, come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment